Thursday, July 9, 2009

Miss Campus Glamour 2009. Please vote by commenting.

Here's the promised entry on Miss Campus Glamour 2009.
Dg78's hottest chicks are participating.

Chee Sang was the only one with make up. Don't believe me? Let the pics tell you the story. Hehehe.
Chee Sang can be DG78's Adam Lambert. XD
Thanks to Lydia & Chun Yee (make up artists)
Result after make up : Chee Sang is leng lui. I'm jealous!Now, let's see the cover girls ;)

Cover Girl A - Chee Sang
Cover Girl B - BonBonCover Girl C - SamsonCover Girl D - Lai Bung ( I gave him long hair via Photoshop. Hot kan?)

P/s: They are not gay or whtsoever. They are NORMAL guys ;) And this is only for entertainment purposes (mainly for DG78).

So please comment if you want to vote. ANYONE can vote. Please don't be shy, come and vote. I personally vote for Lai Bung coz when I grow up, I wish to be as sexy as this cover girl. AHAHAHA!

2 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

Chee Sang? Adam Lambert? Haah laa! Sikit! Vote for Chee Sang :P

Campus Glamour memang ada kat your place ke? Coolio!

estrella said...

i vote for Lai Bung. His expression, gesture, pose, hair and that caption beside him totally spelled out GREAT picture. deserves to win Miss Campus.