A true TOA student should have these items.
Not by any order. Just random 10 items.
Ready?
1. Cutting Mat!
Its either you use this while Finished Art class or you bought this just for show and then start to cut on TOA tables instead. ;)2. Portfolio bag!
3. Student tag with the case!
Haha! You cannot NOT have this! Most juniors would be damn semangat, wearing this tag. When you start to throw away the case and carry just the student card, that's when you know you are a true senior :D Besides, with that portfolio bag, I can tell if you are a junior in foundation if you are wearing this. Plus, the case should be sparkling clean and you can see how bright and clean is the orange string. Unless you are senior who lost the tag, of course it would look new. We can blend the juniors with Sunway office workers. Same colour. hehehe.4. Set Squares a.k.a Sexy Squares!
A must-bring! If you were in DG major or about to major DG, you will get to use more Sexy Squares, especially if your perspective subject lecturer is Seamus :D5. Stainless Steel Ruler!

We can use this for class. And I can use this for self-defense. hahahahaha. And because we all have the same ruler, we tend to get mixed up. Yours or mine?
6. Putty eraser!
Ahhh! Its cheap. And besides using it erase, can mould out stuffs too. This is my "artwork" while getting bored during Design lecture. hehehe.7. Masking tape!
You should know that we need it all the time. Sometimes, when you don't have one, you will get some from your friend. But lesser usage as we reach final year. :D A must-have when you have drawing II class, involving watercolor painting. :P8. Faber Castell pencils set or Staedtler pencils set!
Whoa! Everyday must bring to class! I forgot to bring for the very first class. So memalukan. William said "Never bring pencils set and you call yourself an artist?" OUCH. 8B finishes fast thanks to portrait drawing. You gotta be kidding me if you don't have this set!9. Drawing Board!
Wooden one. You can scribble whatever shit you want on the board. That's awesome you know. I censored what I wrote. Will reveal at the end of the post. :D10. First test of figure drawing class!
Don't lie, you know you have these too. Its our very first time test on figure. So out of proportion. Look at that man! LOL! So fugly. EVERYONE GOT THESE! Its either you kept it sealed with layers of self-embarrassment or you threw it into the bin shamefully. XDANYWAY, I recalled an incident back in foundation year.
I used to carry the drawing board to classes, taking public transport.
One day I forgot to hold my drawing board properly.
And I saw some people were looking at me weirdly.
I was wondering why....
Then I suddenly remembered. It must be my drawing board!
That's what I wrote.At the moment, I can only say "Oh Crap" and turn it around.
MALU SIOTTT! Forgot about what I wrote. It was meant to be flashed to not-nice-lecturers.
4 comments:
nice one!hahaha
but I never have that ugly portfolio case wor~haha
And,where is the NT cutter huh?
u dont have? omg. ur not a true TOA student lorrr. hahahahaha!
this is random list laaaa... whtever i remember, i put in. Make that in ur list. ehehehe.
Me not senior i still have not got there yet...BU... your teacher was SIR WILLIAM (de knight)??? Putty eraser! Yea! I molded it into a shit in class!! Wheee!!was SIR WILLIAM (de knight)??? Putty eraser! Yea! I molded it into a shit in class!! Wheee!!
So you are a junior now right? :)
Yes, correct! hahaha. Sir William was my finished art lecturer! :D
Putty eraser is the best thing ever. mold shit? hahhahaha!
Post a Comment