Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks Papa + Loth Demonous sculpture

I finally got a set of proper speaker for my pc. FINALLY, I can enjoy music, feeling each bass note going to my ears, surrounding me. Drama. Forgive me. I'm very "poyo" for a good reason.

Sadly, black colour is out of stock. Got white instead.

Thanks Papa. I'm very happy. I carried the box and put on my lap all the way back home in van. My parents were teasing me. cis! XP

Ala, its just like a mother with her newborn baby. Ehehehehe. :D

Here's a pic of my babies.[Nix broke up with my Totsie wacom! Wahahaha!]P/s : Ignore my dirty wall. I didn't do that. It was the younger version of Apple's work.

NEXT...

I went for Sculpture Class with Jason during the last semester's holiday. I chose to sculpt out Loth Demonous [ my Concept Art II villain character, edited version]
Sprayed with Transparent Liqour.

No comments: