On Monday, Joe & I tagged along with a group of his colleagues (new guys from IT/OP dept) and had Kebab for dinner in Sunway Pyramid. And for those who are not familiar, we are walking from college to the place; so we will have to go through Parkson (Perfume area).
One of Joe's colleague was pretty funny and "mulut laser". hahahah! I didn't really know what he did or say till he offended someone who is working at the perfume area.
That someone is a woman, was a man. You get it? Yes yes, pondan. But I have nothing against them okay? I'm gonna refer this person as Miss Perfume.
Miss Perfume was somehow offended by what Joe's colleague did or say. And I remembered some of her words - " bastard" , "How dare you..."
I didn't do anything but smiled at how this group of people were laughing about this.
And YESTERDAY ( Tuesday), Joe & I bumped into Miss Perfume and gang at Habib restaurant at about 5pm. Nothing happened. Plus, its not like we care anyway.
During dinner time, we went to Pyramid to get some sushi and check out some clothings. We passed by the Parkson perfume area. Nothing happened.
On the way back, we go through that area again. Something happened you know. I noticed her from far, trying to get a chair to sit at where we going to pass by. I'm not sure if she purposely waited for us.
Suddenly, as we just passed by her place,
Miss Perfume : Babi! * hit table softly*(bitchy & gedik style)
I turned back to her, happened to catch her stare and roll her eyes at us. And that made me puzzled. She continued...
Miss Perfume : Babi, babi babi!
I felt funny a little with her gentleness. Hehe. Not so offended though, coz I'm not a Muslim. Calling me babi got no effects on me, yet. I used to eat pork and I cannot get offended for now. Maybe she should try Lembu? Coz I cannot eat beef? :D
I nudged Joe and smiled. Told him that she was calling us babi. how cute was that. We ignored and walked away happily with sushi bags.
I was thinking about it last night.
Miss Perfume called us Babi for some reasons.
1. Maybe she thinks its fair to call us that for
being in the same group with Joe's colleague on Monday?
2. Maybe she is pissed that Joe didn't approve her friend request on Facebook long time ago? And she was pissed enough to search high & low for Joe's profile after noticing him with a friend, checking out perfumes?
3. Maybe she is just jealous that I'm Joe's gf not her. HAHAHA.
4. Maybe she sees Babi in Parkson? Mana ada babi dalam Parkson? Hehehe.
Oh well. This is my first encounter with such a rude pondan. I thought they could be nice as well and I didn't even want to pick on them! They deserved to be respected like how we are too.
But in this case, I don't know how to respect her. And gosh, you should know by now how frequent I have to pass by her area.
Let's see what's going to happen.
Joe said " kalau dia buat apa2 kat you, bitau I"
I asked " you nak bwat apa?"
Joe replied " I pergi marah dia terus!"
I hope there is no need to argue with people like this.
I didn't do anything wrong.
I did not offend her!
So unfair that she just called us babi JUST BECAUSE WE WERE WALKING TOGETHER WITH THE GROUP OF PEOPLE.
Who's the babi now, artificially beautiful Miss Perfume?
P/s: I'm aware that anyone could be reading this and this is not a post to tease anyone, it is what really happened to us. If this particular Miss Perfume reads this, go ahead and read. I have nothing to hide. [wait a min, my blog is not really that popular right? hehehe]
No comments:
Post a Comment