Monday, February 27, 2012

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Ieka!

Oh yes, wedding! :)

Another classmate from primary to secondary school of mine just got married. Wheee! Congrats to Ieka & Sazlan. Thanks for the invite. Hehehe.

It wasn't just a wedding. I've met more old friends there! It makes me happy to see them again. As though I'm back to St Teresa, at the age of 10. :') There are some ex-MGSian mates too. Double joy.












Now, time for the friends. :D




















All these are taken from my camera. 

Too many cameras. LOL. That's why not everyone looked at one direction. Syg was there too, but no evidence in photography. We actually forgot to take a photo together T__T.

Hope to receive more photographs from others as well. No Facebook, so it was difficult. Got to find a way to get the photographs >)

Who's wedding is next? :D Oh wait. There is one coming soon. Can't wait! ;)

4 comments:

-MrS.LaN- said...

Pern!!!! tqsm for coming...happy giler tgk korang dtg...x sangke ramai yg dtg..nak nagis je rase...sayang korg sgt2....<3 <3 <3

Apple Tan said...

Hi Ieka! :D

Thanks for inviting me :) I pun happy gila dapat jumpa u girls again after so long!

terharu eh? heheheh. :)

-MrS.LaN- said...

mesti la terharu sze mun!!! u xnk join kitorg g bercuti? maybe at PD? just for 1day..

Apple Tan said...

:D hehe.

oh yg Syidah msg tu kan? I mmg tk dpt join la kalau gi PD. so sorry :/