I decided to share photographs from Xaty's camera! I didnt really take much photos on that day.
Hahah. I still remember their CB gang! :D Wished I didn't close my eyes on the last group photo. Syg was there too because Umi invited him as well. It is a must for him to come because Umi was the one who helped me during our first few dates. hahahahah. :P
Ah. :) Lots of events in early 2012. All the good happenings. Glad to know that I still can catch up with friends from college/schools no matter how busy I am.









5 comments:
heyyy i almost beli baju yg macam u pakai.hahaa
OMG yeker? wow! how come tak beli, only almost? baju kurung ni my bf yg pilih kain dia. then go to tukang jahit. heheheh.
pern, i never forget u la syg....i always open ur blog even i know u will not update anything and come back after months...hehehehe...plz la make fb.. :(
Heyyyy Moots! :)
omg, really? I was doing the same actually.haha.that's why thinking u forgot me ady sampai tak nak approve comment. hehehe. sorry salah fhm. now I know u are busy :)
lor...fb I wont use anymore la. don't like it anymore. Tweet2 je keje i skarang. hahah.
hahaha i almost beli yg ready made tp that time baju tu size s.tak muat ok!+_+ sedih!sobs!hahaa.nice la u pakai.bf u pilih?good taste!!:D
Post a Comment