Sunday, May 20, 2012

The 3rd Year

This is the third year of you and me.
I love you.
Happy Anniversary.


Me:You busuk        Joe: tak, you yang busuk
Me: Jom kita pergi makan benda lain plak. hohoho.
Joe: Finally u dah graduate      Me : phewwww...



7 comments:

MRS LEALEA'S WORLD. said...

Love it :)

I love seeing happy couples.

Happy anniversary.

x

Apple Tan said...

Aww..Thank you so much! :)

and I'm just like you; love to see other happy couples too! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulation dear :) im happy for you. may your relationship last forever. can't wait to hear more from u...engagement, wedding, getting mini pern... :)))))

Apple Tan said...

Hehehehe. Thank u so much for your kind wishes, Moots! :)

mini Pern? hahahahaha. :P sounds funny.

Anonymous said...

congrats apple!ble nak kawen ni?:D

Anonymous said...

daddy and mummy working in the same company now. How lovingggg!


ps : kucing. :3 meow. lollol.

Apple Tan said...

Riena : hehehe. TQ Riena! kahwin lambat lagi laaaa. hahaha! XD

Kucing : omg somehow I miss your random comments here! :) seriously? I didnt know they continue to be loving. thought mummy was being a biatch, going with other guys. Hahahahaha!!