It feels heavier now.
There is no ending. It keeps coming.
Feels so pressured.
Tired too.
Sad to say that I can only sit and hope for things to get better each day.
I see only empty promises. Nothing more than that.
I wish I can prove myself wrong.
I tried and it doesn't work out.
When is this going to be better?
When will I get what I want?
Wait, no. Not just want, but need.
I know I deserve better. I know that deep inside.
It feels like I'm going nowhere. I'm a lost child.
I regret this, a little.
But can I hope for something better to happen anytime soon?
Because of this thing that I realised, it does change things in my mind.
I need to hold on.
I need to decide.
I can choose what I want.
After all, this is about me.
Blerghhhh...
Somebody please take me away from this bullshit.
[Preferably Joe. XD HAHA]
No comments:
Post a Comment