Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Honestly, I want to give a try.

hehehehe. I admit I like acting, though I'm not good enough.

I really thought of giving a try
BUT
they PREFER Malay girl,
AND
I'm not sexy. LOL!

Dream on, Pern.

ANYWAY,
I'v been really busy with Concept Art & 3D modeling. But it doesn't mean I cannot have time to blog. Its just Streamyx, being a bitch to me. *bitchslap modem*

I promised some friends to update blog on Miss Campus Glamour 2009 contest. Hahaha. Some of them already know. I have uploaded the pics on Facebook. :D

Will do the poll a.s.a.p.

3 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

I like acting as well.

But I don't have confidence and I have a lot of fear and nervousness.

Yada yada.

Whoa. 3D modelling?
In what? And how? Jakun, jakun.

Apple Tan said...

hehehehe! just like me ;)

3D modeling in Maya. haha. used to model out the still life and buildings for last sem. this sem is the freaking character that we designed ourselves.

Can see my work on 3D if u want la hehe. http://appletan.deviantart.com

not jakun, curious jerrr. hahaha!

Farha Ghouse said...

jakun la. macam laa tak tahu 3D tu apa :P