Friday, August 14, 2009

Dont do these, Coz I dont like it.

Warning: This is my personal opinion and it is based on experience. ;)

Ladies n gentlemen..
It is certainly not awesome to do these to get one's attention, particularly when ur a guy and im a girl.

1. Touching ANY PART OF THE GIRL's body. ok ok. tht sounded so wrong. I mean, in physical contact with a girl. No, you shouldn't SIMPLY touch a girl's hand/shoulder/face...you name it. I'm one of those who DO NOT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED FOR NO PROPER REASON! I will sue you. XD Close friends should be 95% fine. Psst, hey you. i don't like the idea of you flirting/joking around with me LIKE THAT.

2. Calling out a girl's fullname near a cemetery when she don't even know you exist! Till today, I really assumed that those boys that I saw were not humans. dahla lepak di kubur. Seram siot!

3. Throw a kulit langsat at a girl you saw at Pasar Malam, so that she will turn her face to you. Ain't cool. Thanks to the mamat Durian who did that just to senyum gatal at me, I lost the excitement of buying his durians. kan rugi itu mcm?

4. Get a girl's number from a mutual friend's handphone without permission. No thanks. Not interested with people who STEALS. Dilarang mencuri nombor telefon saya. LOL.

5.Calling a girl SAYANG when she is not your sayang and don't even sayang you. Geli.

On the other side, I'm really not interested to make new friends, at least not now. I'm being honest at least. That's why I deleted many many people from Facebook Friendlist. Some are just adding me for collection sake. So, don't bother to add me. Sorry.

2 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

annoying gila amek number from a mutual friend's handphone. mintak laa! be gentleman, duhh.

sangat geli bila sayang lelebih ni. itu cara high school lol T_T

delete jea, some people nak jadi stalker.

Apple Tan said...

mmg annoying kan> and then paling tk ske if they pass pass lagi. no privacy langsung.

hahaha. rasa lega bila dh delete dorang tuh XP