Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Enough is Enough.

You asked for it.
I have something to say too.
Read carefully each word.

First of all, the problem that you and I have is not as you see, not like "bringing back old memories". NO. I don't do shit like that. I told you already, its not as easy as that. Perhaps, I really have to sit down and tell you everything. Yes, I wish I can sit down and talk. But don't you understand, that the talk would be something important and critical? And it affects both of our emotions.

THAT IS WHY I ASKED FOR SPACE. For you. For me. I don't want to make things worse. Because I care about our friendship. Honestly, I never had such difficulties in friendship before. And WHY I ASKED FOR THE SPACE? Didn't I tell you, or isn't obvious enough that I am going through a very hard time? The finals is killing me, and I have some family problems. Most importantly, my sick father. You do not know, so you should not say much.

Yes, I took a long time for this "space", because I'm handling many other more conflicts in my life. I'm settling things one by one carefully. I do not rush into things just like that. I was about try to make things better. Ask Nix. She knows. And wow, you said you do not care anymore?

Maybe its time for me to say I regret asking for space, and should have just cut off and forget this friendship instead? Its not about bringing back old memories. There are things about you. This is why I wondered if I should talk about it. I do not want to irresponsibly let out all the details. Truth is, I don't even wanna post this entry out. But since you are doing it again, so why shouldn't I? Just a little.

Forgive and forget? ahhhh. You got to know the details then you will get it.

Yes, I'm sad too. And the greatest fear I have in this, is that.. having you repeating your mistakes again. I will not say it here. Because, I still care deep inside, though you dont anymore. You said you are used to this.

OKAY. Got used to it right?

Dahla. I dah cakap, i need space. you tak faham2 jugak. sampai you thought I never tried. Your post on the blog this time make things so obvious.

You will never get this right.

If you want it this way, okay. Thanks for making up my mind, friend.

No comments: