...have the one chance of romantic candlelight dinner, anywhere.
Because I never experienced before.
...own a decent keyboard, not a beginner's typical keyboard with tutorial.
Because I no longer own a keyboard. What's left is just the organ.
...visit Thailand.
Because I've never been there for many years.
...go to more places for adventure purposes.
Because I'm katak bawah gelas, can see pics but can never go there.
...go to the beach with bf and maybe build a sandcastle for the first time in my life.
Because I like spending quality time with bf and I want to feel how its like to build one sandcastle with loved one.
...work immediately to pay off all my loans and debts.
Because I want to be free from loans & debts and start to enjoy a decent life without worrying bout money.
...buy myself a red rose, whenever I think I deserve one.
Because everyday is as special as Valentine's Day. On my birthday I would really buy one if nobody cares to give one to me.
...drive a car of my own after getting license.
Because I hate to see Papa suffer driving carelessly with his eyes & legs poor condition.
Wah randomnye! I know I can get some of it to come true. Least expectation on the wish no. 1 and 3
No comments:
Post a Comment