Friday, March 26, 2010

What Happened Lately?

This is an update of what happened recently.

Last Sunday, I went to Ijok for an early All Souls' Day. I don't need to describe how hot the weather is right? You all do know how's the weather like.

My body overheated and I got fever on Monday night. At the same time, it was period Day One. If you are not a woman/girl, you will never understand how it feels like to fall sick while having period pain. I became weaker and weaker at that night, till the point that I fell asleep while hugging Joe on the motorcycle. I know I shouldn't sleep while on the motorcycle. In order to prevent "chempedak panas" from making a "somersault fall" on the road, I was told to hug him real tight.

I tried to stay very strong that night. Tried to Facebook. But it wasn't for long. I went to bed right away. Without any medication, except for Kawan Nelayan. Fishermen's friend la bodoh.

I didn't have class on Tuesday, so I took that chance to rest and also catch up with my assignments. Yes, my fever was gone without medication. I was told to take pills, but I refused to and I don't have pills at home.

I couldn't control my emotions while having period. I think everyone should know that. Knowing that it was my stupid mood swing, I felt bad and apologized to Joe for arguing about something that doesn't really matter. See how dangerous I am when I'm having period?

Wednesday was okay, but I'm still coughing a little. I felt sleepy and tired.

Most importantly, I was being an complete idiot. My careless mistake. I do not want to share about what really happened due to certain reasons. Basically, all that you need to know is that I caused damage to the college's wacom pen. Not many people know. so please shut up if you are from TOA. But Joe told me to replace with the same but new pen.

Papa was deeply concerned about this. He is willing to pay for the pen. Or else, I will be superbroke than the usual broke for next month. Thank you Papa *hug*

Oh, and thank you Uncle William, Chee Sang & Lai Bung for the great help. Sorry for dragging you guys down to sweat together with me. :P But I appreciate your help :)

Yesterday was a decent Thursday. I went to the Bazaar at A1 & A2 classrooms but I'm upset that I can't buy much with so little money. Plus my sorethroat is making me to choose a decent breakfast. That sucks okay? I see so many things I want to eat and drink but I cant!

Portfolio Presentation class was okay. I'm so happy to get 28/30. Always low marks and now I can say FINALLY! :P I helped Daniel a little and I got myself a free warm soya bean. See, buat baik dibalas baik. XP

My sorethroat got worse yesterday. I was hanging out with Nix at both student lounges and took the chance to sleep.

Oh yes. Recently, I have been hearing about people breaking up and all. It is not a good thing. Is this a season for breaking up? It makes me shocked and sad to see people that I know or care having to go through this. Sometimes, incidents like this scares me too. I started to think too much, " omg what if I'm the next victim to be dumped by bf?" Please slap me if I do think that way again. I'm paranoid about almost everything. ahahah.

As for today, I have no class but I need to be there for FireFork's Animatic! I'm somehow excited about this pre-production. But people, please don't call me on the phone nor talk to me unnecessarily. I got a damn sexy voice from this sorethroat.

SMS will do. Oh wait. I can't sms with the bus driver. Have to figure out how to tell him the word SUNWAY PYRAMID..haihh.

I missed out Nikky's surprise dinner because of my health condition and workload. I do not wish to miss Ramyah's party this Sunday though. It has been so long. Hope to see my old buddies again :)

There you go. You are now updated. Will blog more whenever I can / something happens

2 comments:

Zi Kang said...

Goodness. Don't think too much. You will feel a whole lot better when you're fully recover. It was just a sign for a good hard rest.

Feel the zest of life again k ;3

Apple Tan said...

Thank u ZK :)