Social networking used to be something good, at least for me. I get to stay connected to old friends and meet new friends. Now I no longer see the good points in this.
I've come to realise that most things that bothers me unnecessarily are mainly from Facebook, since last year! Found out about ex cheated on me; friends who are greatly-insensitive. etc.)I used to be able to keep up with it. But when things get complicated, I decided to just let go of my Facebook account. Enough with the nonsense.
It was at first hard to imagine myself without Facebook everyday. I gave a try by not checking it for at least a month. That was the time after Joe's stupid ex-girlfriend came in to interfere. That was the final blow. I'm sick of reading things that I do not like to read. I don't want to spoil my good mood whenever I happen to see that woman's "footprint" on his profile. Her messages seems not pleasant for a current girlfriend to read.
Our relationship is just fine. So, I don't want to bring this case up ever again, whenever she does stupid things. She seems to be the type that doesn't respect me and him; does not know what is manners & privacy and can't seem to understand that PAST IS PAST or what is LIMITATIONS. [I know I'm bitching about her, so what. I really don't like her now]
I can't seem to accept this anymore. After what me & my bro, Nez did, she left and even deleted him from friendlist. I thought it was over and I don't feel good doing that anyway.
She came back to add him and he approved without checking properly. She changed her name and make her stupid profile private. What's the motive, perempuan? Pergila kacau lelaki lain.
We had enough of this ex-gf nonsense. He suggested that we leave Facebook for good. We both agreed. I see this act as something mutual and also beneficial for our relationship. :) He hardly online anyway and I'm already sick of Facebook.
Like I said before, I trust my boyfriend but I don't trust this stupid ex-girlfriend AT ALL. So yeah, the final shit that pushes me to get rid of my account is this perempuan.
Besides this case, I find that everything seems to be over-exposed in there. People will know what you are up to if you are not careful with what you have updated on your status. Misunderstanding can occur very easily. Every little thing does have the potential to make things big. Good or bad.
Honestly, I'm not so into making new friends via Facebook, unless it is necessary. I hate to go through the introduction part. haha. And again, Facebook is just for me to reconnect with my friends, not looking for any new friends. I don't like to add strangers on my friend list.
I'm anti-social now. hahah!
No la, there's this thing called REALITY.
I still have a life to go on with. I still can meet people!
So its not that bad to get rid of Facebook.
I rather stick to my blog and twitter :D
I'm not saying having Facebook is a bad thing.
This is just my story, what I've been through.
I post what I have to say because I'm really glad I deactivated it.
Problems will always come searching for us,
or maybe we asked for it.
But at least I can get less problems when
I get rid of one of the "channels" to bring problems.
So here it is. Congratulate me.
Goodbye Facebook. Be gone!
4 comments:
well, facebook is just another big evil corporation anyways...
facebook is not good for my health :P
wow it is impressive! its not easy for me to go through the entire post but this time, I read it ALL..Thumbs up because you are free from the stupid FB and stupid ex-gf! You have taken the right way by believing your bf rather than that girl...I respect you! btw, dont delete your blog cz I wll miss you oo~ :(
Thanks for the compliment, Miss Moots :) hehe. dont worry, I love my blog so much. it will be very stupid to delete it away, right? :D
Post a Comment