Time was 6pm. Yen told me that our another boss would like to meet up with us at KFC regarding health insurance. He wasn't there yet when we went down to wait.
Note : Our office is just at the other end of this whole building, 4th floor. very near.
We were hungry. And it is so not nice when you go in and order nothing right? :P
So we went to the counter to order cheesy wedges and that new spicy fried shrimps (not bad).
Cashier : Hi, selamat datang. Makan sini ke take away?
Me : Makan sini. One cheesy wedges, and that new spicy fried shrimps? *point@menu
Cashier : *repeats order* MAKAN SINI ke?
Me : Yeahhhh.
You can tell how he tried to ask for assurance again. LOL. I don't blame him. Its funny to me though. So he turn around and order those stuffs and I can hear and see other staffs were like gossiping at the back. I kinda knew what makes them go kecoh.
Cashier : Awak orang Sabah eh?
Me : Hahhh? CINA laaaaa
Staff1: Ohhh CINA laaaaa
Cashier: oh macam Melayu la
Me : Tahuuuuu. dah biasa pun.
Then, he put the food onto the tray..
Me : Awak ingat saya tak puasa eh? :D
Cashier : ahh hahahah. Yerla. Sorry yer.
Me : takperla.
Cashier : Sebab Muslim yang tk puasa tak blh mkn sini, kalau tak kitaorang yang kena..
Me : Yer, saya tahu. Takper. :)
So I went to sit down and munch munch munch with my sister. And the staffs were like noisy again. Kecoh again, gossip! I even overheard one of them saying "Dia selalu datang sini".. LOL. 21 years living in Brickfields. Of course la.
Then my sister got up to wash her hands.
That's when I hear them counting "1, 2 3. GO GO GO!"
Next thing I know, the boy who cleans up the table approached me with a tissue in his hand.
Boy: *gives tissue* this one is for you... *walk away calmly*
Me : huh...?
Then I unrolled the tissue. There was a message for me.
Wrote neatly in blue ink, it says "Hai....." with an arrow requesting for my number/reply. I never expect this cause I'm a freaking regular customer there! Not shy ah you people?
I turned around and looked towards the counter. EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT ME. Cashier boy smile like usual, the lady manager was somehow there too, and one of them went waving his hand and say hi to me.
Oh God. I didn't know what to do. I don't remember smiling back. LOL. I turned around and continue to eat my cheesy wedges. Buat bodoh jerla.
The lady manager was like "Ohhhhh! Eh korang nie takder keje lain ke??"... when I turned around to the counter that time. She is quite new there. But she recognised me.
I don't know what I should do on the next time I come again.
P/s: To whom it may concern, Muffin came back with some injuries on the 5th day. He is getting better now. But can't jump nor run yet.
3 comments:
hie.
glad u found ur muffin..
i wish my baby wud come back too...:(
btw,fasting month,same old stuff eh?haha..sian u..misjugde xpasal2..ehhe..
wah,kena mengorat ha cik adik ni..hahaha...
hahahaha kesian la.
but it's quite normal to you la kan apple. :) hahaha *gelak golek*
Anonymous : Hello! yeah, im so thankful stupid muffin came back. you also know la, same old stuff kan? always kena misjudged. hahahaha.
Luth : Kesian tapi gelak-gelak. ishhh apalaaaa. haahah!
Post a Comment