She is beautiful, smart, and religious.
She is a perfect Malay girl in his eyes.
He claimed that she is the type that can make a mother-in-law happy.
She is placed in such a high level of perfection in his point-of-view.
That's why he felt like he is not good enough for her.
This is past. but he still thinks the same of her.
It breaks my heart and my self-confidence.
What am I then?
He is not careful with his words.
He never really say a thing about me. I feel so low.
Maybe I'm someone who is easy-to-get.
I know how bad I looked like right now.
Just an average face. Just a short and plump person.
It hurts a lot. I don't know how to fix this feelings.
He is not capable of doing anything about this.
He even scolded me...maybe he doesn't know how I feel.
It is not his fault.
I'm the one to be blamed.
Sensitive and not perfect like her.
What a bad start of 2013 for me.
It hurts...
3 comments:
i hope u okay apple.be strong and keep holding on.
:') Thank you for the support, Riena. Things are okay already now. fixed. So glad!:)
great!!good to hear that :)
Post a Comment