Farahanis is my classmate from primary school. Heheheh! I use to envy her a lot. Those days, everyone was crazy over "pemadam wangi" and "biji-biji wangi". And also that ruler with liquid acrylic and fancy floater inside. She had all these stationery stuffs. Mana aku tak jealous. But that was me back in year one. Hehehe.
Oh well, it was once again a good time. Old buddies are there. :') One of my two pregnant friends couldn't make it. She was about to give birth, I assume. :O and Ieka mentioned her pregnancy due date is around early February! Wow...
Here are some photos I managed to steal from friends' FB. kekekeke! :P
Pssst. Notice my Baju Kurung. This is my own second Baju Kurung. :D Tailoring by Afiqah's mum! :)
Anddddddd,
back to November 11, 2012 : I followed Joe's family to Negeri Sembilan for his 5th brother's wedding with Nurul. I really like Nurul. She is friendly and fun to chit chat with :)
Hahaha! We were actually forced to sit there. Then, one of Joe's aunt was not happy about this and I only found out after the function. Yerla, belum kahwin, where can simply sit on the pelamin. Couldn't sit there for long, after few seconds, I quickly get up. Malu!!! Hahahahaha! but worth sharing here. Tengoklah muka-muka orang cover malu. XD
Next wedding please.





1 comment:
you looks so gorgeous.. thats it!
Post a Comment