Sunday, February 3, 2013

I've Had Enough of You.

Never thought that I would get annoyed with people working in the same building with me. They are not my colleagues, just neighbours. Well, to be exact, I DO HAVE ISSUES with two people from two different companies. We have two cases here then.

Case 1 - The Old Man who dislikes girls/ladies/women/perempuan/cik/puan.
He is the boss I assume. This Old man's office is just opposite our entrance. So yes, practically we share the corridor. He have to pass by our office entrance to get to his office. He is rude and arrogant, particularly to any female employees in our office. This is serious. First he speak arrogantly to my sis who used to worked as an Admin Clerk regarding the gate. We didn't really get what he is trying to ask and he assumed that we are stupid girls, "Do you understand English??". What an asshole. How insulting is that question?

Not like I love to pick on old people. I do not go against elder people unless they really do something mean for no reason. I have my limits as well.

Then, next issue he picked on was our shoe rack outside. Pffft! Seriously crazy old man. As if we are here to  annoy him and not work! He claimed that the shoe rack nearly caused his client tripped over and fall. If he told us in a nice way, maybe it wouldn't be really bad. He was loud and rude; using his leg to push the shoe rack. What kind of asshole is that??? Already old enough and have no sense of maturity. Can't he set a good  example as an elder person?

And here is how he ended the conversation "This is not a complain! I'm just telling you all properly. You must be considerate, we are sharing the same corridor, that's all, THANKYOU!"

I didn't even bother to say a word as he grumbles. I've had enough of you, stupid old man. What's more strange is that he is only (extra,extra) friendly with male employees from our office. Maybe he had a bad history with his loved one. Hmmm.

Solution : Ignore him. When we met at the stairs or corridor, I put on that arrogant look so he knows that he should really shut his mouth. I ain't your servant, old fart.

Case 2 : The Man Who Doesn't Know The Meaning of "Enough is Enough".
He works at the first block of the building, and our office is at the last block. First time he saw me walking to the office, he was fine. He asked friendly questions. I can't be rude right?

Because of the friendly encounter, it gave him more chances to talk to me everytime I passed by his block. And it continues to the point that I get really irritated by just seeing him around. So sick of his stupid questions. And he did asked me out for lunch. It was NO. Simply because I know he is interested in me.

One fine day, the day that I was on leave and my colleagues walked past him to get lunch, he daringly/stupidly asked where is "the Malay girl". That's obviously me. And they told him that I'm Chinese and I have a boyfriend. Wished that this idiot don't know that I am a Chinese. I hate letting strangers know too much about me. I HATE IT! Garrrrhhhh! 

If he knows that I'm taken and not interested in him, he should really back off and stop those annoying talks. Because of him, I'm taking the longer way to walk up to the office. That didn't stop him. Who would have thought he will also use the other end of staircase. Grrrrr! Everytime I see him around, I feel so angry that I want to just punch his fat face real hard. 

Recently, we met again, this time at the staircase of my block, not his. I knew as much that it just wasn't my day. Bad luck. I was actually buying some drinks from 7-eleven opposite the building and MAYBE he saw me crossing the road, coming over to that staircase. Or MAYBE this is just pure bad luck for me. How shitty! 

Him : Hiiii...
Me : *showing awkward face* errr Hi. *take steps even faster
As I walked past him, he opened his stupid mouth again
Him : Ehh! You mixed eh? You bukan Melayu eh?
Me : Hah??? Errrrr... Ya, ya! *turns around and walk faster
Him : Mixed apa?
Me : Hahhhh...Cina, Cina. *turn around again and walk
Him : Cina andddddd???
Me : Tak tak, saya bukan mixed. Errr...Saya Cina tapi kulit gelap

OMG I'm so bad at lying on the spot! But then again, I hope this obvious lie is good enough to convey the message of how much I don't want to talk to him ever again!

Him : *looking confused* oh ok...Errrr you sudahhhh errr kahwin ke??
I felt so disgusted with that question, and I don't know why.
Me : Yeap, dah nak kahwin dah! *Smilessssssss
Him : ooo..ok ok...

Glad he shut up so I took the chance to run up the stairs while on platforms. I hope that he really thinks I'm getting married already. Please stop this. I really don't want to have any connection with you, gila. If you know I have a boyfriend, there is no need to go to the extend of asking about my marital status. Even if I am single, I wouldn't be interested in you and there is no chance for friendship too. Huh! Told Joe and I was told "Lain kali, cakap dah tunang dah" Hahahaha!
And yes, I've had enough of you, orang gila.

Solution : Pray that our company will take a faster process on shifting to the new awesome place! Keep avoiding him by NOT PASSING BY his block. Be extra alert. Once notice that stupid face, quickly find a way to escape.

No comments: