Sorry for the intro's sound. Cacat-ed. Off Model..haha. sorrrrry.
Here's my environment design.


The Sacred Mountains & The Underworld. I enjoy digital painting :)
Although this semester nearly killed me, I admit that I enjoy what we all are learning. 3D Animation was okay for me. But I was more interested in 3D Modeling and Concept Art. I know I can't draw well for Concept Art but I enjoy the process and also digital painting. I'm learning not to be too dependent on outlines anymore. haha.
How's next sem? I heard that some filming subject will kill us all. XP
And btw, I don't think I will work this month. I'm planning to rest at home and learn how to cook. just the basics. hahahaha. Im laughing at myself.
3 comments:
it's 6.31 pm now and you're sleeping, not cooking! Nvm, take all the rest you deserve..
im loving the bground music dude!!! and i looove your digital painting of the sacred Mountains!!! ^^ GREAT JOB, DUDE!!! Hats off to you, lass! was it worth the sleepless nights?hehehe
Narnia BGM FTW ( ゚∇゚)ノ !!
Post a Comment