Saturday, January 9, 2010

I miss you.

Today I saw somebody's keyboard being brought into the IT Dept while I was there with him.

The moment I saw it, I felt so happy.

And then now, I feel so awful suddenly. I miss my keyboard. My 13-year-old keyboard. :(
Sad to say that my teacher failed to give it back to me.

All I can do is buy a new keyboard. I'm not looking for a child's play where you can just buy for few hundreds at any toy shop. I'm looking for the almost-pro type of keyboard. I have an organ with me now, but I still need my keyboard.

:(

I wish I had 1K in my hands. At least I can get a decent Yamaha keyboard.

I know I won't get this but can I dream of getting a new keyboard for my 21st birthday? I wish I could make my dream come true. Anyone willing to give me 1K? I nak beli keyboard. Terima kasih.

No comments: