Yesterday, New Year, new day.
I went out with Mama & Yen. More like, we followed Yen to Central Market to meet her Abang Azli. Chehhhh.. No la, Yen does not have a bf, yet. Its the dude who handled her school Karate shirts.
Then we jalan-jalan. Drama is about to happen.
I was walking in front of Yen, and Mama was the last to follow up. Suddenly a Chinese man(not handsome) was bending down to look at some shirts on my right. The space was so narrow, and my right hand accidentally smacked his butt. Soft smack plak tuh.
Omg omg I just touched his butt. ew ew! I'm sorry Joe, I teraba bontot laki lain. LOL!
Yen saw that and I was walking straight, not turning to see that dude. Cuak cuakkk!
Yen HAVE to ask right at that moment. -----______-----
"Che Che! Who is that?"
(She thought he was my friend so it was okay for me to smack his ass)
And at the same time, Mama was the closest person to that dude's butt. He got up and looked at my mother. She didn't know that her daughter just smack this dude's butt and she was giving that stare at him for taking up too much space.
Mama is ermm not thin(I didn't call her big/fat) and that dude was nicely tongeng-ing in front of her. Of course la Mama was pissed. Stare at him la.
That dude was shocked and went away.
Great. That dude thought it wasn't me but my mother. He must be thinking Mama is a pervert or something.
Damnnnnn. What a great start this year.
4 comments:
Woah....awkward real-life experience I must say.
nice experience!
I wanted to do that too
HS: Hahah! it wasss awkward. ew.
BonBon: naughty naughty! girl's butt or boy's butt? hehehe
hahaha...i laf @ this
Post a Comment