Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thank you.

Today, 8th Jan 2010.
I can't believe an unwanted argument can really change my mindset.

All happened just because I couldn't share a secret, and things got bad. Thanks for arguing. You didn't even know what is going on. Secret is a secret and I don't simply leak things out.

And I have personal reasons to ask that question. And look, I've repeated, I can't tell you that.
But you refused to listen. So I thank you. So much.

Thanks for changing your perspective of me, which I don't really care anyway.

Thanks for calling me a gossip girl and then comparing me to your loved one. Big OUCH.

Thanks for being rude but polite at the same time.

Thanks for letting me know that I was wrong about you. Yeah, I used to think you are a nice person, until you started that unwanted argument.

Thanks for shocking me with your brilliant talks and then made me want to hide my tears so badly in the toilet.

Thanks for making things MORE AWKWARD.

Thanks. Seriously. At least I know now.

I never had this kind of situation before. And I don't know what to say anymore. Never really argued with a guy.

I didn't want to make things moreeeee awkward coz I still think she is my close friend.
Maybe in her eyes, I'm just... a normal friend. Maybe I'm no longer important like the usual times. I got my expiry date marked down.

Yeah, its okay. I get it. Its LOVE. Good for you. :)
I would leave by my own will for I know I'm not your important friend anymore.
It hurts. But it's alright.

Thank you for letting me know the ugly truth, for letting me know where I stand.

I'm hurt with whatever that happens today and whatever that didn't happened too.
Its okay. I will be okay.

It's just a bad day....On top of that..

I fell on the middle of the road and couldn't get up for awhile.

I wondered why didn't things get worse by letting a car knock me down at that moment. Nobody came to get me up anyway.

I learned a lot from whatever that happens today.
Is this a misunderstanding? I don't know.
Is this a sign of the end of friendship? I don't know.

I decided to be positive with every outcome. I should not communicate with people that can't communicate with me. I should not care too much, coz it doesn't matter anymore.

Its gone.

Tomorrow is gonna be a better day. I should sleep now. Haha. :)

P/s: I don't do stupid hate post. I accept whatever that comes.

No comments: