Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do you really have to touch me??

Here's a different way to tell you my story...
CLICK THE PIC FOR A BETTER VIEW!
Honestly, I do not like to be simply touched by anyone, particularly guys. Certain close friends are still not that bad. If you are not close to me, can you lift your fingers off my shoulder?

Is that necessary to touch a person when you want to talk to him/her? Mainly, when you are a boy and I'm a girl...

" ala chill la Pern. Make it such a big deal.."
SORRY. I don't like to be touched by not so close people like you. I don't feel comfortable.

" Wth, with other people, okay only. they never make a a big fuss out of it, like u!"
I'm not like other people. I'm not like the other girls who fancy being touched by a person like you.

If that is a habit that you cannot change, then don't come near me nor talk to me. I never ever feel comfortable with boys who have no respect for me. I can still accept my close friends who tap me on my shoulders but not a second range or last range of friends like you. Sorry, I'm just being honest.

Nothing is wrong with this when you have to be selfish just to earn you self-respect right?

NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO BE TOUCHED!

1 comment:

zac zirwan said...

kalo nak touch2 orang cmtu..kejela radiographer cam sy..hehe tapi touch patient la..dengan niat darurat utk prubatan..hee