Ok, another sharing. Don't laugh. I know my work is not good enough.
One of my favourite subject is Portfolio Presentation simply because I memang suka web design. hehehehe. No, I'm not MM student ok!
Here's preview of some pages. Its only 80% done I think.
This is the HOME page. The message is a Flash object. Still need more details in terms of layout design.
This is ABOUT ME page. I didn't put into Flash yet. I know ppl hate reading. So Flash version is coming soon. heheh.
This is PORTFOLIO page, where I made the image maps for the categories. All pages are accessible and ready except for Visual Effects & Graphic Design. still empty. Oh, I must put in behavior for this image maps too. Swap image tht is. :P
This is one of the categories that ready - Typography. Simple rollover effect on the thumbnails and I used Lightbox 2 to view the full image size.
This is the HIRE ME! page. LOL. Just gonna put in a dummy feedback form. But I seriously wish for it to be working for real. Like Yi Ling said, "If Pixar want to hire us, we won't even know!!"Imagine that. terkejut, pengsan dan mati terus i tell u.
I might want to put it online. :D
So what's the 20% part?
- Layout design for Welcome msg (flash). empty mah.
- Flash version of ABOUT ME or ppl will die reading my profile.
- Swap image upon clicking for the categories image maps.
Or ppl won't know that they clicked something. :P
- Compress video files and embed, for Visual Effects page.
- Add thumbnails and image for Graphic Design page.
- Check codes for 3D Modeling to ensure both rollover & Lightbox is working.
- Lightbox for Graphic Design, Typography, Visual Effects, Digital Painting.
- Feedback form for HIRE ME page.
- I wish to add on more animated stuffs. Maybe some gifs or flash animated.
ONE MORE CRITIQUE WEEK! Hohoho.
I shall end today's post with Lai Bung's favourite words
KA LA GET GET. BOOM BOOM POW.
Today is his birthday. :D
let's sing BOOM BOOM POW song to him, particularly KA LA GET GET part. LOL!
3 comments:
hey nice work! love those 'tinkerbell' at the side and all that flowery yg berangkai2 tuh.=)
blogwalking~
wohoo, niceee (:
Ain : Thank u, Ain :)
Bart: Wohoo, thank u :D
Post a Comment