Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We are all different !

I was wondering, what happens when every human in this world thinks the same way, love the same thing, agree on the same thing..basically we are all alike, more to no unique personality nor taste? hmm.

For world peace, yes it is good if everyone loves peace and you kiss goodbye to wars.

Let's take this to more simple situation, not to the global level.

Take note of everyone around you. There are people whom you know, you love, you care, you dislike, you hate, you don't know and don't even care about.

You can't really have the same feeling towards everyone you know. Duh. That's the truth. You can't treat everyone the same way. Because we are all different. For those who are way too different in a very abnormal way, I guess we all take it as an extreme one, therefore, that particular person is labeled weird.

I learned a very good lesson. Since not everyone is going to be a pleasant one in my perspective, I learn to accept that we are all really, really different. This explains why there are jerks and lovely people around me.

And remember this, everyone thinks differently, behaves differently and this is why a jerk is a jerk in my point of view while that jerk could be your best friend in your point of view.

Ada faham?

Same goes with these situation.

He may be hot and handsome for you but means nothing but ordinary to me.
You may hate me but he/she likes me.
You can be a person's hero but a loser to me.
I think he/she is special to me, but he/she could mean nothing to you.

See, we all think and feel differently.
Understand that.
This is why you can't force people to like who you like, hate who you hate.

Another set of examples :

You can't force everyone to love Chelsea. That's how this FB group was borned.You can't force everyone to sing along to Miley Cyrus' music as some people think she is a bitch.Not everyone wants to date a vampire, as some prefer to date a werewolf. So, this is why some people can't get "twilight-ed".Not every foreigner loves Malaysia. They hate so much till they gave birth to this offensive FB group.
Ain't that obvious that we can't please everyone?

As for me, if I don't like certain people, I rather not communicate much with them. Avoid is the best way so that no fights nor war will start.
If people do not like the way I am, so be it.
What to do, we are all different.

P/s : I did not join any of these groups. It was merely an example. :)

2 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

same style = monotonous life

nanged u. what is the similarity between Dr Chua, Gillian Chung, Jack Neo and Tiger woods? nang this to find out!

cabi said...

because of the differences, we are unique~ ;p