Sunday, March 28, 2010

When I'm temporarily mute for a day...

It was a retarded Friday for me coz I turned mute temporarily thanks to my sore throat. Yes, I know. My voice is damn sexy. In order not to melt the wrong heart, I communicate by writing on my notepad (only in college).

I was late to FireFork's Animatic Meeting. Rushed out to the bus stop with high hope that the bus would appear right on time. Boo. That hope was crushed into million pieces. I waited under the hot sun for 30 minutes.

I was very thankful when I see bus no. 63 appearing at the end of the road. * I wanted to jump for joy already.

Bus was packed and after the girl next to me got down, an old man sat next to me. He fell asleep. Poor fella.

BUT

he kept falling gradually to my side while asleep.. I don't know how to tell him. I felt bad for him and I thought it will be okay. Wrong. He kept falling nearer to me...Since my voice was gone, I can either use a notepad or just wake him up by a tap on the shoulder.

I chose to wake him up. Poor uncle :( Sorry yeah.. I went to sit somewhere else and watched him falling asleep again.

Then the aunty who sat next to me turned to me and say "ouchhh..so hot".

She gave her outside seat to me and went in to the window side to sit. It was a hot seat. I guess her butt got burned by it. So she went to sit somewhere, leaving me alone.

Poh Hui called me on the phone. I canceled the call and requested for a msg instead of a call.

Here comes the best part. I wanted to use Adobe Soundbooth but only DG Video Lab has this software. I went up there and got lucky coz the seniors were about to leave. They have the access while I don't. Tag didnt work coz I didn't book the lab. bwekk.

I was alone in there, doing the sound editing. And trouble begins when I finished switching off the aircorns and lights.

What trouble? I forgot that my tag won't work. So I was locked inside the lab. Bodoh betul. I smsed Chao Giar to help me with his tag. Too bad. Same thing happened.

I smsed Joe for help and no reply from him. I missed call him. Nothing from him yet. I knew that he must be too busy to check his phone.

I called my bro,Nez to help.
While calling, I suddenly realised that I can't really talk. -___-".
I hung up.

Bro called me back with office number.
I didn't know what to do. Answer or not to answer?
I answered the call in the end.

Bro : Yes adik?
Me : *gasping for air*
Bro : Hello....? Adik..?
Me : * Sounded like about to mati, padahal trying so hard to talk*
Bro : Hello... Adik...? Naper nie..?

I hung up. Gave up already.. I forgot all about this service called SMS. Panic until pendek akal. Bro called again. I answered again.

Bro : Hello adik?
Me : * breathing hard, forcing voice out to most stable point*
Bro : hello...??
Me : Help.. *gasping*
Bro : Ahh? adik u ok or not?
Me : *gasping* Yea---hh...*gasping, push push* I stu--ck at la--bb
Bro : Why you sound like that?
Me : Ssss-troat *Gasping*
Bro : Oooooohhh! ok ok.. which lab?
Me : Dg--vi-de-yolab..
Bro : Ok ok, I'm coming up now.

I sounded like dying on the phone. so stupid and embarrassing. Thank you bro. If not I mati dalam tu kot. ahahahah. Joe didn't get to help coz he was charging his handphone. boyfriend busuk! heheheh.

While dinner, Suren was there with me and Joe. we went to Sayang after so long at Habib and Nikmat. I used to talk ALOT while dinner. Telling many stories to whoever sits the same table with me. That night, I used notepad. pathetic.

Joe was like " shhhh" with the finger at his lips. And laughed at me. He must be happy that his girlfriend shut up for a day. Hmmm..World is at peace for a day. Yey?

Most people made fun of me. They can talk but purposely reply on my notepad. Cruel people. huhhhh!

Not to worry, I can talk already. Got back lil bit of my voice that night itself, while editing sound. Poh Hui is amazed. hahahaha! :D

1 comment:

Apple Tan said...

LOL! sorrrrrrrrry yeah bro!