Wednesday, April 14, 2010

20 Important Facts.

[Very quick post. I have to finish up my animation soon. hehehe]

Dear everyone who is reading this post right now, I would like to have your attention just for awhile.

Here are some facts I really think I should share with you. It's about me, for sure ;) Why bother to list down these? To let people know that I know whzt they did to me la...


1. What kind of face I put on,whether its ugly, fake, too innocent, too serious. Please don't give a fuck about that. If I don't smile to you, its either I hate you or I just don't know you. If I put on an innocent face, just accept it okay. I'm not like you.

2. I don't like the idea of being used by some people who are not even important to me. Sometimes, I know so well your dirty tactics, but I continued to let you use me because I'm trying to be nice.

3. Everything has its own limit. I'm short tempered. Watch your mouth. I knew many things that you said about me. I'm just pretending not to know because there is no need of "War"..

4. I have things to do. And I don't like to be disturbed all the time.

5. Yes I'm in a relationship and whatever is going on, it has nothing to do with anyone of you. Don't try to advice me. I know when I need one.

6. My brain is my brain. Your fucking brain is your fucking brain. You won't be able to think like how I do. So you can keep your stupid opinions to yourself. Nobody's asking for it anyway!

7. My life is not all about LOVE. I don't need a man to tell me to change. I have friends and family too you know!

8. I seriously think that there is a fucking limit for ex-couple to be very close friends. I'm sorry, you have history with my boyfriend, so there's limit okay? Try to be in my position and see if you like what you said.

9. I don't go for people's boyfriend. I don't fucking date my own friend's partner. I'm not like you bitches out there.

10. I'm not a thief when it comes to relationship. I don't steal people's CURRENT BOYFRIEND or something, because WHAT's NOT YOURS, IS NOT YOURS.

11. I don't have so much space in my heart to love all the boys/men & friends around me. I only love my boyfriend, certain friends and family. ;)

12. Some people love to talk bad about me behind my back, ALWAYS. Yes, I always hear that from the same old person. Oh well, a bitch is always a bitch. I'm numb already. Funny heh, I found out all the shit people do behind me but they think I do not know.

13. I don't like emo things! Enough said! Disturbs my good mood!

14. I hate to pretend to be close to people. Please don't call me as your best friend when we are not even close. Rimas sial.

15. If I don't care, means I don't care. Don't expect me to feel pity for you.

16. I may be a drama queen but I don't really use that side of me in reality okay.

17. I don't believe in second chance that much. Because people never really change.

18. Don't take me for granted. When you lose me, that's when you will realise what you have done.

19. I don't like to share to everyone about my love life. I'm more into private and low profile type. For an example, if I kissed my bf, I can keep that feeling and moment to myself. There's this value in it if you keep it to just you and your partner.

20. I hate public affections. Not jealous but uncomfortable. Respect others as well. There are people around you. -__________-"

No comments: