I do not want to name anyone here. But 4 years ago, somehow I was "forced" to make friends with some of my co-workers. I'm honestly not comfortable with those types of foreigners. Omg, pls don't slap me but they are those people who worked at constructions or any other labour work okay. I'm too afraid to make friends with them. I somehow can't trust them.
But we have a mutual friend and I tried not to judge him like that. Plus, its hard to work with people if we don't communicate nor know them right? This is why I said its a forced friendship. He was okay back then. Didn't show any sign of harm to be friends with him, I thought.
After that project/work is over, of course we do not have to meet nor talk to each other anymore right? But he got my number from the list of workers and called me up, smsed me and all.
At first, I thought I should be polite. So I replied. Since the day I replied, he kept contacting me and I'm not comfortable with that type of friendship. Plus, I was about to be in a relationship with my last ex. Not nice to have a disturbing friend at that time.
Still being polite, I told him not to call nor sms me. E-mail me instead. Coz I thought it won't be that bad. I can just put it into junk mail or something.
I thought that was the end. And of course he proved me wrong. He knew where I live coz he is under the same area as well. In his emails, he kept asking how am I doing and he kept telling me he saw me going to the Sri Kota supermarket. To make it creepier, he even desribe what I wore and how's my hair like.
I began to feel so afraid of this guy. So I told him nicely to end this sick friendship. And he started saying things like "Oh you think i like you izzit? pls la".. But then again, like I care what he thinks. I didn't mind what he wanted to say and think of me, as long as we are no longer friends.
So I ignored his emails.
I ignored his smses.
I ignored his calls.
Since the day I ended everything I can, I've been getting prank calls. Me & my friend suspected that it was him!
Why? Numbers used were from public phones nearby my area. And what's "unique" about his style is that, he wouldn't talk but breathes harder and harder as I asked who's on the line.
I feel sick getting his calls. I knew its him! But what can I do? I can only avoid those calls, delete those stupid smses and emails.
It has been going on for a long time. One day, I don't get anymore breathing hard prank calls. And coincidently I heard that he went back to his country, for his arranged marriage.
I was so relieved.
But once in awhile, I do get emails from him. Fucker. He kept emailing me but not that often.
I wish he could just leave me alone.
I wish he could just forget me.
I do not want to remember such idiot in my life.
Every email/call/sms I get from him can ruin my mood for the day.
I'm sorry but I don't like to make friends with stalkers.
*rosak mood aku hari ni. babi betul.*
No comments:
Post a Comment