Sorry, i need to say something. I cant keep quiet anymore. I'm hurt.
Whatever I have done to help someone has been misunderstood. Now I'm hated by someone for being evil. Things that I do does looked evil from the surface but it is sad to know someone failed to realise the message behind my actions.
Someone thinks I dont care anymore.
Someone thinks I never hear what that person have to say.
Someone thinks I don't notice anything anymore.
Whatever I say will be rubbish, no longer or maybe never gonna help nor change someone.
Solution : keep the pain away, keep quiet or someone will misunderstand me even deeper. People who cant control their behaviour will never get it.
On the other hand,
I wish everyone knows how to treat their parents right. I wish everyone won't be selfish and control their anger when they are with their parents. I wish everyone knows that without parents, they are just NOTHING.
Parents were there for us when we were young till now.
But can you guarantee how long can they stay with us?
One day, they would have to leave us.
Some of us are unlucky, lost theirs earlier.
I'm no angel. And yes I do get pissed with my own parents too. But I know my limits. I will never lepas geram at them. Particularly in front of outsiders.
They use to take care of us, and help us when we needed it. But, now they need our help. Why can't we be nice? Why can't we help when they REALLY NEED IT? And then when they die, then only we have to sit down and cry out loud and feel bad for what we have done?
Humans. Just being what they are.
If only some people who has done mistakes, knows how to show their regrets. If only second chance does work. It didn't work on most people that I know anyway.
There's nothing that I can do anymore.
End of message.
P/s: please dont pretend like you understand this. I fucking hate tht.
No comments:
Post a Comment