Sunday, October 31, 2010

Date at iCity

Reminder :This post is written on Sunday night.

First of all, trailer for our animated short film is ready. Hope nothing goes wrong with it. We were told to finish the whole short film or we won't get our Diploma certs. Wargh. My 50k++ cert. Its okay, I take it as a good motivation. We should finish what we started, right? :)

That's why I was at college again yesterday. Continue to do lighting for animated scenes. Getting a better grip on controlling it. Not as bad as previous times, where I' ll be "cuak cuak, omgggg where to startttt?"

Joe came around 4pm to fetch me. After 6 days, wheee! I see your face. :D

We didnt plan much, went to Midvalley and do nothing but walk around.
Menyampah see extra crowds everywhere, and heartache to see many "50% off" tags around! No gaji yet. Boo.

Suddenly, we decided to go to Shah Alam. I like :)

Had dinner at Pak Li at Seksyen 7. Chicken Chop with French Fries and Strawberry Smoothies. Then we head down to iCity. Finally, one of my many wishes came true last night. RM10 per entry. I was wishing hard that this RM10 is going to make us happy, don't disappoint us!

Not bad. It was a date after all. Too bad we only have one normal camera to snap pictures. NO DSLR. Takpe. We still enjoyed ourselves despite getting blur photographs. So, sorry la, the pictures are not fantastic and clear. But you can roughly see what's going on la. hahah.

Nice lights and errr, fake plastic trees. :P
Look, Joe is watering the cactus. :)

Check it out, my RM5 Minnie Mouse blingbling! Hahaha! Joe kept laughing every time he takes a picture of me. Jahat!

Oh, the colour and the tree itself remind me of Kuchiki Byakuya of Bleach. "Shirei....Senbonzakura"
Look, Naruto's brother! NaruJoe, my busuk. Ok, people who do not watch/read Naruto might not get this jutsu thingie. NaruJoe's summoning jutsu. wheee! :P


The green panda! So cute. Joe's feeding milk while I help to pick the panda's nose. :P
We love the horse's ass. :D Yeahla, everyone's taking the same picture. Malas rebut, so we took the ass part ;)
Tiger gigit.....Joe's version cannot be displayed. Too obscene la his pose. Hahahah!
Syg, thank you for bringing me around. :)
I had fun. Like who doesn't enjoy their dates right?

P/s : oh wow. somebody's pic is finally displayed here. :P

6 comments:

Moots said...

finally you bring him in public...

u guys is one of the sweetest couple i ever saw...

im happy for u..

:))))

Apple Tan said...

hahahahahah! my bf prefer to be low profile, thts why tak tunjuk earlier :P

Thanks, Miss Moots :)

Syukie said...

NaruJoe's summoning jutsu....

so Cool haha..

NaruJoe's summoning jutsu.

Visit my blog " GohighWays"

Apple Tan said...

hahahah! Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

i like...

Apple Tan said...

I know u do, NaruJoe Syg! ;)