Lately, I've been having dreams of random things. If its nice, I do not mind. I'm most afraid of nightmares. It freaks me out, made me wake up with sweats. It was so real. Sometimes, I even wake up and still think I'm still in that dream.
People said dreams can be meaningful in many ways. Quite some time ago, I dreamed of being chased by a leopard. No matter where I go, be it in the bus or climbing the buildings like I'm Spiderman, the leopard kept chasing me.
My sister once told me that if we keep dreaming of something kept chasing u in the dream, it could mean that we are actually trying to run away from something. It could be an unsolved problem or person. She found out from this site that interpret dreams. Its good to read, checked it out once.
There was once I dreamed I was chased by many cockroaches. That still gives me goosebumps whenever I recall that stupid dream, even while typing this out! I fear of these insects. ew!
Last two nights, I dreamed something random. Leanda was telling me something really serious. She told me her mother found out about my blog. I don't know why would I be afraid of that, even if it is really going to happen. But in that dream, I was somehow turned serious and afraid or something. weird. too random.
This morning, it was bad. I dreamed that I was at almost futuristic years, but I dont think we still can have flying cars yet la. Didn't see one in that dream. hahah. I was at this condominium that connects to the other side of condominium with the bridge in the middle. This is so like KLCC. But I knew it wasn't KLCC. What makes it different is that the bridge was on the ground, not hanging in the middle. There was a car park basements underneath.
Very cool place I must say. I remembered watching some show on a plasma tv. Too many people that I didn't know, only recognised my mother and my aunt. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang.
I walked out from that living room to the corridor. I was shocked to see a black hole at the bridge! It was huge and going wild, about to cause explosion to the whole condominium. We were told to evacuate immediately or else the black hole is going to suck us in together with this condominium! I was panicking and didn't know where to get down.
I looked across and saw a fat Chinese lady came out of her unit and she almost float! But thankfully there was a man who stood next to her and pull her down. I don't know how to explain this gravity situation. Its like everyone will be floating and be sucked in into the black hole.
Suddenly, I was told that we could lessen down the black hole's gravity pulling/sucking power by throwing more heavy things to the building nearby.
:S
I remembered taking some aunty's sea coconut drink's tank and flung it up high and it was sticking to the building like a magnet.
I don't know what the hell is this dream supposed to mean. It makes me afraid of the future though. We get too high-tech, and there was no greenery... I'm most afraid of that kind of world to live in.
We will see if this is going to happen. or not. please dont.
Done blogging this out and feels good now. Hope not to dream anything else tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment