I realised how much things can be different when someone jumps out of college era, graduated and dive into another new era of work.
Because I'm that someone. ;)
Every weekdays are working days. First week of work was a killer, knowing that I'm not used to waking up early to go to work. I was very lazy. Now it has been almost 2 months (full time) of work. I'm used to it.
I now know what is Monday Blues... Just had one bad Monday, yesterday!
Weekends are my favourite. Obviously. I get to rest. Wait, not really. More like catching up with friends and family, dating, doing housework... Let's just say Fridays are awesome, because you will feel so near to your weekend. hehehe. Saturday afternoons till evening are dedicated to Firefork unless something really unavoidable comes up.
Somehow, I realised how much I'm missing my friends, be it from high school or college. Just hanged out with highschool girlfriends last Thursday and I feel so good to see them :) As for college friends, I can only depend on Saturdays. True la, I memang tiada life since the day I started working. Haha. Ahhhhh... To have life, I must catch up with my friends, whenever I can.
Sometimes, I do wonder where would I be studying for degree, if I was not stucked in this situation. It seems like I cannot even imagine that. Weird. Maybe its meant to be this way, at least for me. Because of study loans, and family's financial status, I learn to start working. FYI, I'm no new person when it comes to working. I worked part-time here and there before okay. Hell yeah, I'm proud of myself. Did that for experience and also to pay part of my college fee. :) Feels good to do that. This is not show-off sentence from me okay, I'm not like someone whom we all do not like, who loves boasting about how "senior" he is. Sorry, I think that someone should really look into the mirror first before boasting. You are not that cool. Wait, its your artwork/art skills that's not cool.
Ok. I just bitched about someone. Hahahahahaha. Biarla. Really tak puas hati with the way he acted. Learn to be humble please? No need to act like you know it all. Even I dare to admit I'm not a very talented person. Just an average person :)
Back to topic.
Feels like I'm all on my own now. No lecturers, no tutors. Thankfully, I have been blessed to have a good boss. And did I tell you, my sister & Laveena works here too? Admin & Clerical. :)
Oh yeah, now that I'm the main person to do grocery shopping for the house, I kinda enjoy it, though its my money. I'm starting to be a shopaholic anytime soon? omgggg. dont la. And I love to shop for things that I need/want. Going to make changes to the hair too. Soft curls, thanks to Joanne's suggestion. Will go to CK's Mum's saloon. :D cant wait!!
3 reasons I still can live on this no-life punya life:
(1) I have my family and cats to keep me alive with good and bad incidents.
(2) My bf & I keep meeting up whenever possible. Can say in 1 week, we can meet up to 2 or 3 times if lucky la.;)
(3) I have Naruto, Bleach & Supernatural episodes to entertain me every night. :D
Feels good to blog. ;) Not planning to leave blogging world. Just a lil too busy to blog.
P/s: In office now. okbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment