What's wrong with window shopping? I cannot have a look or survey on your products before I want to buy it? Its not like I menyusahkan you. People who worked at shoe shops are going through more troublesome routines.
Ok, here's the story.
I went to The Face Shop, Midvalley with bf yesterday. We wanted to search for facial scrub for him, therefore you need to survey before you simply buy it right? The lady was friendly to answer us when we were asking about that product. I asked if there's any other choice, she kindly showed me.
It was all okay. Joe didn't want to buy first. But at least we know the product difference. Not simply go in to trouble the people.
We were about to leave the shop, and the lady's colleague (name her C) talked to her, in Cantonese.
C : So, how many? 1 or 2?(referring to products)
Lady: Nola, didn't buy.
C: oh yes ah...
Lady: yeah very normal one la. These people mostly wont buy one. only window shopping, look-look only.
C: yeahla, normal lah.. these people just jalan2 only.
I looked at them. They thought I didn't understand. Then I remembered, I don't look Chinese enough. Hahah!
Joe kinda knew they were talking about us not buying the products after asking few questions, based on my expression and body language. I asked how he can tell. It was when I purposely didn't follow him out of the shop, but standing there konon-konon wanted to buy things.
Seriously, the two ladies shouldn't talk SO LOUD while we were around. Count your blessings that I didn't confront you and embarrassed you. And puhlease, I did buy things from your shop before alright! I bought quite a lot for my sister's birthday that time. I was your customer before.
Geram when these people don't know when to talk about customers. Wait for us to leave first, coz you will never know if your customer is a same case with me - Can I just name this case as Identity Issue?
This is not a big issue but I personally think they shouldn't really complain over this while we are around. It's not nice at all.
I nearly want to reply in Cantonese " We are not here to jalan-jalan, we want to buy but we need to survey first ok?"
P/s: I'm not sure if I want to go back to The Face Shop, knowing such people worked there. Boo! I shall go to The Body Shop then.
1 comment:
apple apple...
momo nak bagi award ni...
http://nuovefiabe.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-from-cik-redspyder.html
nanti selalu post2 citer best tau.
tata :)
Post a Comment