Will blog about Convocation Night another time.
Joe fetched me from home to Sunway Hotel. We had lunch together. He finally decided to drop by again later during dinner at the hotel. So, he went home first. Parents & sis came before 4pm.
For your information, Mama knew about Joe already. Papa was the only one that didn't know much about this. Not time yet, we both thought.
It turned out that Convocation Night was the night things got revealed. Mama is being supportive. She actually tried to open the path for me & Joe; trying to let Papa accept the truth rather than hiding it forever. I knew this because Mama told me the very next day. She purposely spoke in Thai, asking me where was he right in front Papa.
Papa kept asking me who is that "friend". Well, he must be very curious and wondering how come Mama knows better. Mama had an intention of getting Joe into the ballroom and meet her and Papa.
It didn't happen. Papa didnt want to meet him after knowing he is a Malay. It made me sad for awhile. I got up from the table and went to the toilet to calm down. Mama tried to calm things down; asking me to join the dinner table. Joe told me to stay on, don't just walk away.
I guess this is part of the challenges for our interracial relationship. It's okay. We expected this.
Anyway, Mama kept asking about Joe while in the toilet. I knew she wanted to meet him. hehehe. Called Joe down from Control Room and the moment has arrived.
They met, shook hands, smiled, had a lil short talk. And it ended. :)
Mama seems to be okay. She said he looked humble and kind, quiet. Good looking and tall, doesn't look like a Malay boy. hehehe. More like, Chinese Thai or something.
Apa ni,Syg! terbalik ngn i plak!
I'm glad Mama finally met him. Papa was upset, I guess. Mama told me to be patient whenever Papa scolds or grumbles, try to understand a father's feeling.
So I expected that he won't talk to me again. That night, I told my family that I decided to leave at 12am instead of 9pm. Let Bf send me home. Let my parents go home first. I wanted extra time with him and friends.
Went home and realised Papa wasn't really happy with me. I ran to my room and sleep. The next morning, he mentioned " I don't know wht's going to happen to me" in a low tone. When I came back from work for lunch, I found out he went to Kapar to buy fishes for home cooking.
Felt worried but when he came back, I was totally surprised to see his mood changed.
He was talking like normal with me! I felt like he was trying to be nice to me after that night. I was doing the same too. Sacrificed my favourite ice-cream and told him I bought for him. :) He accepted it and ate right away!

LOOK AT THE INSIDE JUICE!!! MAKES MY AIRLIUR MELELEH ADY!
We are all good now. Thanks Cornetto :')
I don't want to really talk much about bf in front Papa. As long as he knew, I'm relieved. It takes some time to open up his heart. I do hope Papa would one day understand and be able to accept this matter. :)
Joe's mum knows about me too. :) I did try to ambil hati. :P Syg wanted to buy Korean Lunchbox set for his mum to try. I took that chance to buy for her instead. From Green Tea to Korean Lunchbox set. I hope she enjoys these. :)
I'm so relieved now. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Pic from Sunway Lagoon NitePark date. ;)Syg, I know you stalk my blog, I can tell. >D
It's okay, I love you. :)
8 comments:
hooray. XD
wheeeee! :D
u go girl pern!!! ;)
:D:D
omg! so sweeeeeeet
:P hehehe!
stalked u! LOL
omg. stalker. :P
Post a Comment