Saturday, July 26, 2008

A BIG girl's play.

I was so bored that I couldn't resist playing with the lotus plant that my dad wanted to throw.
I was behaving like a small girl (like usual:P) and started to take out the seeds one by one. so cute!

I loved this part of the plant. What is it called? I know its in Biology! But I can't recall.. Ah! Just call it foam la. I kept on pressing it yet it wouldn't be destroyed, so its fun!



Then, I put in the seeds again. It was FUN. Do I sound weird/retarded? hmmm..




I soaked them in a basin. Then, I played with them while they were floating. I found it so beautiful when I filled it with water and let it "glow" or "shine"... ada cahaya matahari, bolehla..:P


I'm bored at home. Lazy too. I'm waiting for a phone call, if I am getting the part time job as DTP Artist at an advertising agency. At least I can earn some money for my 2nd year fee. I got 6 weeks of holidays.. I don't want to get rotten at home. I planned of practicing the figure drawing, plus I want to do something special for Kitts too. :) Not revealing here, as he also don't know. hehehe. He is at Hong Kong with siblings and will be back by tmw.


Owh btw, this is a pic (below) of my perspective studies' final project. This is just the construction piece, which is not done yet at tht time. Didnt add people yet... Glad that its over. :) Can't wait for next term!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.tapi lawa lah lotus plant tu.but kinda menggelikan the shape.huhu