In the last post, I mentioned about Nivea Lynn Caliente & Beau Caliente's baby boy, Marco Polo Caliente. Well, He is now a teenager, about 6 more days to be an adult.
Beau's aspiration is all about family. There was once he asked for ten kids. Crazy! I didn't let it happen. Same case with Brandi Broke. But my sis actually worked harder to get Brandi ten kids! Some are adopted. By the way, Beau is Brandi's 2nd son.
Back to the main story of Caliente.
Nivea gave birth to Raoul Benson Caliente. Next is the last child who is also a boy - Dunhill Bryl Caliente. Hehehe. Since they are boys, I gave them names that comes from cigarettes. Benson, Dunhill. :) All 3 kids drank Smartmilk and they are genius!
Nivea & Beau is going to be elders in two days time. I know about the existence of Elixir of Life, which can keep them younger. I have been using it for the past generation of Caliente. Now, I want to be normal. Let them go old. Perhaps die too? hmm.. will decide later.
Marco Polo is currently dating Violet Richmond, the only daughter to Viola Richmond. Previously, I tried looking for the potential girl for him, but they all failed to fulfill the requirements.
You have to be pretty or else, your child will turn ugly.
You have to be nice. Don't need rude Sims.
You have to be neat. (this is the last thing tht previous girls cant do)
Two girls came over and I noticed both of them are his schoolmate. Both were so untidy. This can be seen when they are eating. Muahaha. So yeah, the moment I saw Violet eating, I knew she's the one for Marco Polo. :)
One shocking discovery: its about Caliente family tree.
Hehe. I made Dina(middle) & Nina(left) looked like sluts. That's Valentino at the bottom, who is married to Kaylynn Langarak and also grandpa to Marco Polo & brothers. Now, look at Dina's Grandparents (first row)... Her father's mother is a bloody alien! How come Dina came out like normal?? Her mother comes from Mahmood family..Middle East people I guess.
Beau's aspiration is all about family. There was once he asked for ten kids. Crazy! I didn't let it happen. Same case with Brandi Broke. But my sis actually worked harder to get Brandi ten kids! Some are adopted. By the way, Beau is Brandi's 2nd son.
Back to the main story of Caliente.
Nivea gave birth to Raoul Benson Caliente. Next is the last child who is also a boy - Dunhill Bryl Caliente. Hehehe. Since they are boys, I gave them names that comes from cigarettes. Benson, Dunhill. :) All 3 kids drank Smartmilk and they are genius!
Nivea & Beau is going to be elders in two days time. I know about the existence of Elixir of Life, which can keep them younger. I have been using it for the past generation of Caliente. Now, I want to be normal. Let them go old. Perhaps die too? hmm.. will decide later.
Marco Polo is currently dating Violet Richmond, the only daughter to Viola Richmond. Previously, I tried looking for the potential girl for him, but they all failed to fulfill the requirements.
You have to be pretty or else, your child will turn ugly.
You have to be nice. Don't need rude Sims.
You have to be neat. (this is the last thing tht previous girls cant do)
Two girls came over and I noticed both of them are his schoolmate. Both were so untidy. This can be seen when they are eating. Muahaha. So yeah, the moment I saw Violet eating, I knew she's the one for Marco Polo. :)
One shocking discovery: its about Caliente family tree.
Hehe. I made Dina(middle) & Nina(left) looked like sluts. That's Valentino at the bottom, who is married to Kaylynn Langarak and also grandpa to Marco Polo & brothers. Now, look at Dina's Grandparents (first row)... Her father's mother is a bloody alien! How come Dina came out like normal?? Her mother comes from Mahmood family..Middle East people I guess. I love looking back at the family trees. I can detect all Sims, except Don Lothario. Bella Goth's pic is in there too. :)
Pleasantville : full of drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment