I love playing musical instruments. It all started with a toy piano, which is as small as my current schoolbag. :P
I "accidently" played Happy Birthday song. Its so weird on why I started with that song instead of Twinkle Lil Star. Dad bought me a slightly bigger Yamaha keyboard (for kids below the age of 8, I guess) and yeah, I learned by ear. It was fun! Then, from there I knew I want to play for real. Dad asked his friend to get a proper keyboard from Singapore for me. It was around RM1000(year 1998 - wow ten years ago).
Its Casio keyboard, CTK 620L.
I learned Piano for one grade with this keyboard and I hate my teacher though she got me a choc once. Then, my dad got me a new teacher, who was somebody's daughter la. She was friendly. She taught me real keyboard playing. Finally, I learned chords and I was so excited. hahaha. I still remember how fun was it to learn C chord and then you can just change G note to A note for Am! hehehe. Now, I'm not so amazed 'bout it la. And I ended up with one last teacher who is more professional. As I learn keyboard, she introduced me to organ. So I have a second-hand Yamaha classic organ next to my Casio keyboard.
Last year, my Casio was being a bitch. My higher B note was not responsive. Imagine playing a song and suddenly you missed a B note. Babi betul. Oh. Now I see the relevance. B for Bitch. :D My Casio hates me for learning organ, I think. So, I can only play properly with my Yamaha. My teacher took away my Casio for repair but nothing has been done so far. To make things worse, my Yamaha was being a bitch to me too. This is funny. I played a few songs and got up to take stuff while chatting with Yen...and suddenly, I smell something burning. When I turned around, I felt so shocked! My Yamaha berasap-asap at the switch area. Nooooo!!! And I hear some sounds like *pulp pulp!!* So freaky that I switched it off immediately. It has not been repaired till today and I don't have any instruments at home. its pathetic. My hands are so itchy. So itchy, wanna play music so badly. If I was still in MGS, then, it wouldn't be so bad as I still can play Trombone or Trumpet during Band practice.
I'm very very very upset. :( Butttt....... there are good news too.
Kalo called me up recently and asked me if I want that Yamaha organ she got from some lawyer's house. Duh! I want! She is an angel! yeyyyyy! I can finally play music!!! yeehha!!! It will be here either today or Sat or Sun.
Dad wants to make me happy by bringing me to a music instrument store. I feel happy by just looking at keyboards you know. Plus, Dad might get one for me, because my teacher said that the current price in the market for my Casio is around RM400. If I repair it, it would cost at least Rm300 to RM400. So might as well just get a new one! But I'm not dumping my Casio. I will keep it properly.
I saw my dream keyboard... Roland. Argh! It was so sexy! Black. RM4500. But after doing research, I'm not interested. Its oriental-themed and mainly arabic-influenced. I'm not playing arabic tunes, so bye-bye. There was another one that costs around Rm2000. Another hottie. But I forgot the series. JUNO G was nice too but you need ampilifer and its not my type. Its for remixing and recording tunes. So Dee-jay style.
This is Roland JUNO G. not my type.
This is Roland EXR-46or. Too much arabic tunes. Not my type.
This is Yamaha PSR-E403, and I might get this. Or maybe its younger siblings : e313/e213.
But then, I saw one in this catalogue and I heard the demo too. so hotttt!!! I want it, in one set.
Can I get this? Yamaha TYROS 2. Damn cun la.
Got demo too! look for more, if you want, from http://aux.music.yamaha.com/tyros2/ under Demonstration page.
I cant sleep, thinking bout it. I know I wouldnt be getting a new one instantly. Its all about money. Need to wait, and wait and wait.....and wait!
How I wish money will one day fall from sky, onto my hands. Hope its RM5000, to be precise. hehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment