Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I saw legs...

I was walking with Nat, Nix and Mama, didnt know what was going on, but we continued walking towards a road.
Then, I saw trees around me, so I guessed we were in a jungle area. We walked up a hill and there was a building on both left and right sides. It was a hospital for penyakit kusta on the left side.

I saw a nurse standing nearby there, looking weird, static. Then, I saw man sitting on a wheelchair, shaking....I quickly turned away, I didn't want to look at how his ear fell out...

On the right side was a normal hospital. It was dark already, so we all decided to stay at the hospital on the right side. I noticed that my mum went missing. There were only Nix and Nat with me.

There were 3 storeys. It was all dark.. I was the first to walk and lead the way. When we reached the top floor, I freaked out. Why? Coz I saw a human leg on the bed. Just a freaking leg! I have weakness, I cant see blood, or human flesh like tht.. I screamed. Nix and Nat were freaked out too! We were panicking, didn't know where to go. I thought of jumping from the 3rd storey instead, but then I was afraid of height. We decided to run down the stairs.

I was crying out loud. Tears from my eyes rolling down to my cheeks...It was a creepy moment..

As I was going down, I saw human legs everywhere! All the beds are meant for putting legs, no patients! no nurses! no doctors! It was so scary! I saw legs..at every storey. How come we all didn't realise that earlier?

When we managed to come out, I realised that it was a hospital for ortthopedic..That reminds me of my dad who were in hospital and lost his last toe.

I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see anymore. I convinced myself that it will all go away.

When I opened my eyes... I was so relieved.

It was just a freaking dream that nearly made me pee on my bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOHMYGOD! Nightmare ye! And..fuunny yea, coz i read all your recent post, one of them cakap ur kaki luka kene tong cat ek? Hmm...legs...your recent accident.. you know, my dreams can be very significant - the least significant, i would have people talking about one object/topic from the dream that is as important! Heee...GYPSY!! XD Lol!

and oh, how's ur kaki already a?? See u on sunday, man!! i got loads of ctaching up to do kat ur blog ni! asyik duk type natellpa! patot tak dpt!! HAHAHH!!

Apple Tan said...

hahahahah! ko tk reti mengeja, thts why. :D:D:D

my wound still menyusahkan me. sakit lagi tapi tk jln mcm org tempang lagi la:P