Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There's a jealous pig behind you, Sayang.

Realise something, people?
When you know you are about to achieve your goal, about to get something good, that is the most perfect time for you to hear sudden complains of you behind your back. Suddenly you hear people talk cock behind your back.

Easy word - Sabotage

It happens everywhere. Workplace, College, School, even in Families!

I knew all these while there's a person who keeps watching me and him. Oh I know simply because I can't deny the fact that I'm a very perasan girl.

I might be smiling at you but at the same time, I'm aware of what you do, how you behave, I can even detect if there's anything stuck at your teeth. Call me dangerous, or pandai berlakon. I don't fucking care. I survive with that in these kind of situation. No boasting, this is fact.

I heard stories. BAD STORIES about him, particularly when he is already in a relationship with me. See how much this link to my previous post on single vs relationship!

Let me make this story simple.

A man who deserves more than what he gets, finally hear the good news. He is about to get something good in return. Suddenly, Oh no, there's a complain of me and him always dating in the labs and omg, he is not doing his work properly. See, all eyes on us. I feel so damn famous. Hah! It is an obvious action. Yes, children, this is what we called SABOTAGE.

I feel sorry somehow not for him but for the jealous pig because he KNOWS he can't get what my bf can get. So jealous that you have to use our relationship as the "reason". What a pity.

I do not care if any of TOA staffs read this. I would be happy if that fella gets to read this and maybe you can drop a comment and say beautiful sentences like "Fuck you la" , " Cibai betul!"

Give me a shot. Coz I'm used to it. I can handle you, believe me.

We so do not care of what you want to say or do. In the end, it doesnt really matter (Eh, very Linkin Park!) Even if my bf is not going to get what he deserves, its alright. There's a better place out there for you. :) If the boss really bought that stories, HAHA you are about to lose a good worker.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to appear on screen (CCTV) so much, coz I'm such a "hot topic" now in that department. I don't want fame now. hahahahah. Sabar jer Sayang.

The jealous pig will soon be pork chop. :D

No comments: