I'm so sad that our group didn't do super-well. I was the editor and sound designer. Feels like its my fault. What the producer said really makes me angry but I kept myself cool.
"I know you are trying to make a romantic love story, but I don't buy it..."
I was pissed because FIRST : ouch! we epic failed. SECOND: I memang don't like love stories and we have no choice but to follow whatever that is chosen already.
Ahh nvm. its over. No more short film. The presentation ended at 9.30pm. Supposed to have class gathering at the steamboat restaurant. All of us rushed there. Will post up about it soon.
Anyway, at least we get to go to Genting. Hehehe. Thank you Mr. Joseph See. :D We got two big rooms at First World for 3 nights. But we checked out on the 3rd day itself. He sponsored the hotel payment.
One room costs RM398 per night, if not mistaken.
And we have two rooms!
And its 3 nights, ppl!
Berapa ribu? Do the maths. ;)
I shared the room with Yi Ling & Estrella.
The other room is for the actor, Lydia, and Chun Yee.
Here's some pics when we were in Genting for shooting.
What we ate for 3 days in the hotel. I nearly choked when I checked out McChicken set's price.
Me taking a ride in Gondola with Chun Yee. She refused to take her pic with me. See my stupid excited faces! First time pergi Genting tau. Jakun. And I wasn't so afraid of height coz it was slow.
The room itself ;)
The bathroom. Loved the bath tub. Estrella & I actually soaked our frozen bodies in it with hot water for two nights. No, we are not lesbians and we weren't naked okay.
At the lobby area.
At Starbucks.
The departure day. Lydia's dad's car got clamped for no reason. We have to wait while things are being settled.
No comments:
Post a Comment