This is my very first time making a big fuss about my grade.
I can't seem to forget that B+, its haunting my mind since last night.
It's not logical. I really don't know where I went wrong till I failed to secure A-.
I have so much passion for that subject. And I was confident coz I love what I do (though I don't like Heineken)
Why other people can get? What is the damn difference?
Maybe I'm over-confident. Yeah. You can start laughing at me now. Go take a look at my compositing work that I posted earlier.
I'm just not very happy with this. I can't forget it. I believe I deserve at least A-.
So what if I'm making a big fuss about this? Yeah I'm emo-ing, go away. I'm in this way for a reason. I'm not satisfied with the grade. I know we should care more of portfolio.
BUT SERIOUSLY...
Where did I go wrong?
Why can't I earn that A- too?
You know, I'm writing this post because I cannot take it anymore. I tried to hide it. I failed. And its not like a big change will come if I post this up. I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy. I really need this space. I need to type it all out.
I can't accept the fact that my friends can get their bloody As and I can't.
Don't try to comfort me, especially when you are the ones with As.
Whatever! I'm not in good mood.
I need something + someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment