Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it me or that's the fact itself?

Eeeeee..
I was really thinking for awhile; how do I start or let it out...

Knock knock.
Is it just me going Cuckoo over here...
or..
nobody really care to drop by and give some love to Natelppa?

Feels like Natelppa is not really happening anymore.
Feels like I lost my readers(including anonymous ones).
Feels like nobody wants to drop a freaking comment[comment makes me happy!].
Oh sedihnya. Maybe I should have blogged more often. :P

Nvm. I will still continue to post all the rubbish in this Recycle Bin, maybe readers will come back? It's not about oh-i-want-publicity-online thing. I just want to share my silly thoughts and things I do and get feedbacks. It would be awesome to hear various thinkings/opinions. I feel thankful and happy if I could inspire or make anyone out there laugh/smile. Oh yes. I believe that my non-awesome writing can still make people laugh/get pissed. Haha.

I know I can't write impactful/funny things like my other blog buddies. hehehehe.
I know I'm not a popular person who can write one sentence and get thousands of comments in few hours' time.

I'm sorry for not being awesomeeeee! :P I'm weird that's why.

Lalalalalalalala. Hey hey. I'm not forcing you to drop a comment okay? This is not a sympathy entry. I'm letting out what's in my head. :D

I so can't wait for holidays.
I want to..
prepare my portfolio.
do more 3D modeling.[for portfolio]
Do some After Effects stuff. [for portfolio]
change layout for Natelppa.
Attend any X-mas breakfast(LOL!)/lunch/dinner/supper.

I might post up some of my work when its done.

Oh yeah. Did I mentioned that my sculpture got displayed at TOA gallery? Finally a freaking work from me. I envy Lydia. She's awesome. Go and see it yourself. hehehehe.

1 comment:

some1 u once knew ;) said...

wow,am so proud that ur work got displayed..see,never underestimate yourself k?i believe in u.i know u can do it.and hell yeah,u did it!!:)