



I did my modeling in the end. hehehe. What's left are the forehead to eyes area, the 4 horns, the shoulder armor.... Oh and how much time I have till 4th Jan 2010. Nvm, I was told that you will always have time to do what you LOVE to do no matter how busy you are.
Lately, I have been thinking.
Thinking real hard.
Thinking about something.
Something that could possibly make a difference in me.
Something that could possibly open up more opportunities for me to explore how far can I go.
Maybe there's something that I didn't know about myself, my potential.
Coz
I've been labeling myself as the average one,
the one that lecturer don't favour much, don't put much hope, and erm " less demanded". haha.
I'm thinking. Give me time. It's my choice I know. But there's good and bad in every option I can choose from.
Oooo, I'm confused.
BTW, don't freak out if you hear some cute voice of a child when you drop by.
It's my doll-doll named PutPut (I know, what a name right!)
You can feed her for me.
I know she looks horrible, that's why I chose her. HAAHAHAH!
Eh, don't feed PutPut too much shit ah! She can die.
No comments:
Post a Comment