
My early Christmas gift from Aunt. :)
Dior Holiday Collection Makeup Palette.
And this is my first proper makeup set.
All these while, I only pakai bedak johnson on the face, with mascara and also eyeliner for eyebrows. People still think I looked pale because I don't have good makeup skills kot.
Anyway, this set suits with my current favourite fragrance.
Yes, Dior also. J'adore. I love the name as much as the smell. wheee~! I have to use this perfume coz he thinks I stink like budak busuk. Hahahaha. Kiddddding!Anyway, Day two progress of my modeling.


Did some changes on the body. More contour. Working on the neck to chest armor area. More curvy shape for the rib-patterned part. Changed the ugly buttons.I'm procrastinating a little.
2 comments:
wow,nice modelling~keep it up!!!
is that kind of futuristic thing?
remember,add more details ah~haha
and the,DIOR make up set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow~! very WOW
Will do, smlm i didnt touch. hahahaha. lazy abit.
its the concept art character. remember my sculpture? :D
very wow lehhh! ahahahahh thts why i must blog about it hehehehe!
Post a Comment