Saturday, January 16, 2010

Donkeys.

This is a random confession.

In life, you have to admit that you have people that you adore or look up to, and also people whom you dislike, in which I call them DONKEYS. :)

I don't want to say I hate the donkeys I met so far.
Its too strong, and if I did, I'm just being dramatic.

Let me describe certain outstanding donkeys in my life.

- Donkey who loves boasting about her mother's Plasma TV but was shocked enough to see a normal but big TV in my mother's room. What a donkey!

- Donkey who thinks he is the most good-looking boy and I wished he wasn't in my ex-bf list.

- Donkey who claimed himself the best among the best and will marry me (words to show loyalty for eternity). What a donkey!

- Donkey who loves flirting around and doesn't realize how ugly he is. Don't touch me ever again, Donkey!

- Donkey who always want to be better than me in everything she does. Jealous ah woman?

- Donkey who thinks she is the prettiest in class and also the most loveable. What a donkey!

- Donkey who thinks everyone likes her when she got the biggest tummy I ever seen. Even tried to make friends with my ex. HAHAHAHA!

- Donkey who thinks he deserve to know everything in this world. Donkey!

- Donkey who doesn't shave armpits and she dragged me into a fight over jealousy.

- Donkey who is about to get married but got pissed when I refuse to be his friend, ended up giving me many prank calls (just heavy breathing - so not sexy)

- Donnkey who is super-lesbian and hates me for being BFF with my friend.

Oh too many donkeys in my life. I'm just being mean tonight. Its facts, NO LIES. At least I'm nice enough not to mention the names!

4 comments:

Che Li said...

wow u got too many donkies in ur life la. Mesti rimas kan..btw happy blogging..

Apple Tan said...

betul2. rimas skali! hahahha!

nez said...

i hope im not one of the donkeys

Apple Tan said...

nope, ur not a donkey, ur my bro! :)