Thursday, April 22, 2010

Virus Miss Strong.

WARNING : You better not skip watching this video. If not you won't understand what's going on for the next few paragraphs! TQ

Once upon a time, Ben showed me this video randomly on YM.
Before I click anything, he did tell me how much Nikky hates this song. I have no idea why...So I watched it.

Why dont you watch it too? Nah.



The moment I watched, I was shocked and felt weird la. hahaha sorry to any of her fans out there, no offence. I rasa damn geli hati. hahahahahha. the song so funny!

Now I know why Nikky hates it. So i went to tegur Nikky on YM.

Me : Nikky u there?
Nikky: ?
Me : I just wanna say...." I am miss strong, maybe I am wrong"
Nikky: Hahaha, WTH! Ben..Dieee! hahah!

My sister was laughing and felt disgusted with the video. And I didn't know I got infected until I said this..

Me : Eee. I cant stand my hair *scratch scratch* It's "KIL-LING ME"
The word Killing Me was with that tune of "Maybe I Am Wrong"

My sis went " Ewwwww" hahahahah.

I spread this virus to Sofia. What was her reaction?

Sofia : Apa benda nie??
Malaysian ke?
Nak muntah.
Apa pakai jubah menari?
Teruknyer!
Mana ben CEKUP VIDEO NI?

I thought that was the end. But before Sofia offline, she told me that her kakak was singing this song and I know how irritated you are, Sofia. X

2 comments:

zac zirwan said...

ok la tu..1st song from her kn?

Apple Tan said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!! dh no comment dh :P