So pissed. There you go, an effing emo report that I nearly send to Autodesk. Hmmph!Ok, updates. Here's the environment shots. Ignore the lighting. Focus on work in progress of texturing. In case if people asks, this environment is not supposed to be smooth. It is square-ish style.




Used Mental Ray. Plants are from Paint Effect, which I converted to polygons because my teammates decided to use Mental Ray rendering for the final outcome.Not done objects : hundreds of books, a magazine, TV, hanging rack, clock, bookcases, drawer, DVD players, photo frames, mirror, wallpapers, candle decorations.
I know, I know. I'm slow. :P
BY THE WAY,
I never expected this but I've got a part time job in the same company with my sister. Boo! ahahah! Not to worry; I'm the multimedia designer while she does clerical work. I only apply for two months. I'm not sure with my decisions yet. So, I might consider to go full-time if I don't have any other better and suitable options. I might have a chance to apply for BG Prep artist/Lighter in Rhythm & Hues studio.
I seriously do not know what to choose for now, but I hope to gain a good experience as a compositor while working for two months in this current company. It is convenient for me as the company is right behind my house. No transport problem. :) Let's see how things work for this two months.
At least, I have made up my mind, and I'm thankful for that. Compositing/Visual Effects for me! I like 3d modeling too, but so sad to say that I'm only confident in non-character objects or environment. (isn't that obvious? I'm working on final project environment design)
And oh crap. I forgot to see the dentist. One of my tooth got chipped off a little, after I enjoyed those jambus. :P
5 comments:
yeaaaaa :DD my photoshop just got fatal error and i was like WTF?!
luckily i managed to done everything in another 15 mins ><
Hi Min Hwa! :)
hahahaha! seriously damn pissed over this fatal error right? xD
wahh.. then it shud be not so bad lor. some ppl nvr save at all and lost it all. LOL! lagi kesian.
no lor, i didn't even save my stuff that time XD
cuz redo mah, faster hahaha
LOL! :D
Post a Comment