Sorry readers, whether you exist or not..
Allow me to express this out here.
I have been having issues with myself.
I can't seem to find my self-confidence.
I can't seem to be proud of who I have become.
In fact, I'm very worried about myself.
I've been hurting myself a lot by reminding myself of my weaknesses.
Most importantly, I do not know what's my strength anymore.
I am still not confident and comfortable with my body.
I've been feeding my mind and heart with negative thoughts lately.
I do not need sympathy. I just need
POSITIVE FACTS & THOUGHT
MOTIVATION
SELF-CONFIDENCE
CLEAR MINDSET
CHANGE OF THINKING PERSPECTIVE
And after breaking down and all that dramas,
I realised what I need to do.
I talked to myself before I sleep, in my heart.
I comfort my own mind and soul.
I think of ways to change myself in & out.
I get my loved ones to make me happy and laugh.
I let it all out to him so that he sees what's going on in my stupid head, and help me out.
I felt much better, for the moment.
Personally, the other main issue right now is my body.
I need to stop torturing myself with unnecessary food.
I come to realise that once I'm comfortable with my body,
I will get back my self-confidence
and I will not be ashame of myself.
I'm feeling short, fat & ugly.
I'm gonna get rid of that statement.
I can. I will.
P/s: except for the part of me being SHORT.
2 comments:
Well, let's see being an apple. You're juicy, youthful and full of life :)
On a more serious note:
Kambate.
Because Japanese sounds indefinitely cooler than English. I had wanted to say that in French but I don't know how. Plus, you're still young so just hang on there.
Right -Sips tea-
p/s Good riddance of that statement.
hahah! thanks ZK :D
p/s: aha aha, i know right :D
Post a Comment