Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello, Its My Backyard, NOT Rubbish Dump Area!

I think I complained alot about my neighbours(certain ones) all these while. What to do. Maybe most of the Brickfields people are really irrational and have low mentalities.

It was a boring day earlier.
Mama went out for mini grocery shopping.
TV watched Papa to sleep. (you get it?)
Sis went for Karate and came back to get ready
...and off to MidValley for class reunion.

I decided to do house chores while Mama's away. Last activity was cleaning up my backyard. I think I discovered many "treasures" from my beloved neighbours who live happily above me.

Here's the list of treasures I found.
1. Used toothbrush (green)
2. Used toothpastes (only remembered Zaitun)
3. Fab Total empty packets
4. Sunsilk Care & Repair (orange)
5. Men's shaver + blade
6. Some unknown ladies' cream for facial/body
7. USED CONDOM

Imagine if item 1 to 6 were already pissing me off, how do u think I felt when I discovered a used condom at my backyard?

Its very disgusting. I believe my neighbours would have the same rubbish dump system like mine too. But why can't they be rational? I'm very pissed and upset over this.

I still can tolerate with other items, but not with a used condom, okay? Gosh! After having sex, go dispose that condom properly la! Do you have to throw to my backyard, to let me know that you are active? cheik!!!

I told Mama about this. Well, nobody is going to be happy to know that there is a used condom thrown at the back of our house. What an insult.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!sungguh tak ptot la jiran sebegitu kan~tade respect sunggoh!taw sape boleh campak balek kt muke die!gggrr!

Apple Tan said...

tulah pasal. u know wht Riena, i doubt that my jiran respect me. botol shamppo semua tuh dh buat i marah dh.. ni blh lagi buang condom. yucks!

Wak Subardjo said...

Hai, Apple Tan. Saya fikir orang tu saja-saja nak provok you, nak tengok reaksi you sama ada you layan atau sebaliknya. Kalau you layan miang dia tu, habis la you. Saya doakan you dilindungi Tuhan. Have a nice day, my friend. Kalau ada masa, singgah la ke laman blog saya tu, ya - http://www.waksubardjo.blogspot.com. Terima kasih.

Apple Tan said...

Wak : Hmmm.. tak terfikir plak kalau jiran2 ada hati nak provoke me. but thank you for commenting. :) at least, dapat pandangan yg berbeza from reader lain. :D ok, i will lawat your blog! :)

MootsHarlow: Hello Miss M :D yeah! very disgusting! haihhh.. how to confront... neighbours at 3 floors, cant tell who is the culprit. hehehehe.

Wak Subardjo said...

Hai, Apple Tan. You sibuk ke? Tu catatan you tu tak bergerak-gerak pun. Nak panggil trak tunda ke? Hi, hii. Soli ma, gurau-gurau.

Apple Tan said...

MootsHarlow : because they are disgusting, I shall ignore them. they are not important anyway. hehehe

Wak : Hello! :D yerla, sibuk sampai tak dapat update. but I baru update nie. heheheh. tkper.

Anonymous said...

number 1,2,3,5 and 7...hmmm...maybe,MAYBElaa,from,you know who's house...bahahahahaha...