Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Raya.

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone, whether you celebrate or not. :)

I didnt get to buy baju kurung/kebaya, which I thought of wearing to Rumah Terbuka. But then again, I doubt there is any Rumah yang terbuka for me. Hahaha!

Don't count my bf's house in please. Not time to make an appearance yet. :)

Funny, I can't feel the celebration this year. Just like last year's Raya, I guess? Hold on, it's only the first day. Let's make the conclusion after one month. :D

If Raya is going to disappoint me, I shall look forward to Deepavali! :) Hey, I'm living in Little India you know. For sure, can feel the vibes in here. Or else, wait for Christmas.

I'm such a weird person. I like all celebrations except for Chinese New Year. Something is wrong. Maybe its because I don't like to see my relatives come to my house on the first day, just to eat Mama's cooking(Strictly Thai food)? Maybe I'm just not comfortable with them? Maybe we didn't celebrate it properly? Maybe its because of no more house visits like my childhood days?

I do not know the answer till today. In fact, these maybes above can't seem to fulfill the right answer. Could it be that, my heart just don't like CNY for no reason? Hmm.

I think I answered that already.

P/s : I still feel like getting a baju kurung/ kebaya. hehehe.

No comments: